This domain provides experimental commands only supported in headless mode.Experimental
Enables headless events for the target.
Disables headless events for the target.
Sends a BeginFrame to the target and returns when the frame was completed. Optionally captures a screenshot from the resulting frame. Requires that the target was created with enabled BeginFrameControl.
- Runtime.Timestamp Timestamp of this BeginFrame (milliseconds since epoch). If not set, the current time will be used.
- Runtime.Timestamp Deadline of this BeginFrame (milliseconds since epoch). If not set, the deadline will be calculated from the frameTime and interval.
- number The interval between BeginFrames that is reported to the compositor, in milliseconds. Defaults to a 60 frames/second interval, i.e. about 16.666 milliseconds.
- ScreenshotParams If set, a screenshot of the frame will be captured and returned in the response. Otherwise, no screenshot will be captured.
- boolean Whether the BeginFrame resulted in damage and, thus, a new frame was committed to the display.
- string Base64-encoded image data of the screenshot, if one was requested and successfully taken.
Issued when the target starts or stops needing BeginFrames.
- boolean True if BeginFrames are needed, false otherwise.
Issued when the main frame has first submitted a frame to the browser. May only be fired while a BeginFrame is in flight. Before this event, screenshotting requests may fail.
Encoding options for a screenshot.
- string Image compression format (defaults to png). Allowed values: jpeg, png.
- integer Compression quality from range [0..100] (jpeg only).