This domain provides experimental commands only supported in headless mode.Experimental
Sends a BeginFrame to the target and returns when the frame was completed. Optionally captures a screenshot from the resulting frame. Requires that the target was created with enabled BeginFrameControl.
- Runtime.Timestamp Timestamp of this BeginFrame (milliseconds since epoch). If not set, the current time will be used.
- Runtime.Timestamp Deadline of this BeginFrame (milliseconds since epoch). If not set, the deadline will be calculated from the frameTime and interval.
- number The interval between BeginFrames that is reported to the compositor, in milliseconds. Defaults to a 60 frames/second interval, i.e. about 16.666 milliseconds.
- ScreenshotParams If set, a screenshot of the frame will be captured and returned in the response. Otherwise, no screenshot will be captured.
- boolean Whether the BeginFrame resulted in damage and, thus, a new frame was committed to the display.
- boolean Whether the main frame submitted a new display frame in response to this BeginFrame.
- string Base64-encoded image data of the screenshot, if one was requested and successfully taken.
Disables headless events for the target.
Enables headless events for the target.
Issued when the main frame has first submitted a frame to the browser. May only be fired while a BeginFrame is in flight. Before this event, screenshotting requests may fail.
Issued when the target starts or stops needing BeginFrames.
- boolean True if BeginFrames are needed, false otherwise.
Encoding options for a screenshot.
- string Image compression format (defaults to png). Allowed values: jpeg, png.
- integer Compression quality from range [0..100] (jpeg only).