Input/Output operations for streams produced by DevTools.
Close the stream, discard any temporary backing storage.
- StreamHandle Handle of the stream to close.
Read a chunk of the stream
- StreamHandle Handle of the stream to read.
- integer Seek to the specified offset before reading (if not specificed, proceed with offset following the last read).
- integer Maximum number of bytes to read (left upon the agent discretion if not specified).
- boolean Set if the data is base64-encoded
- string Data that were read.
- boolean Set if the end-of-file condition occured while reading.
This is either obtained from another method or specifed as `blob:<uuid>` where `<uuid>` is an UUID of a Blob.