Changes CPU profiler sampling interval. Must be called before CPU profiles recording started.
- integer New sampling interval in microseconds.
- boolean Collect accurate call counts beyond simple 'covered' or 'not covered'.
Disable precise code coverage. Disabling releases unnecessary execution count records and allows executing optimized code. Experimental
Collect coverage data for the current isolate, and resets execution counters. Precise code coverage needs to have started. Experimental
Profiler. consoleProfileStarted #
Sent when new profile recording is started using console.profile() call.
- Debugger.Location Location of console.profile().
- string Profile title passed as an argument to console.profile().
Profile node. Holds callsite information, execution statistics and child nodes.
- integer Unique id of the node.
- Runtime.CallFrame Function location.
- integer Number of samples where this node was on top of the call stack. Experimental
- array [integer] Child node ids.
- string The reason of being not optimized. The function may be deoptimized or marked as don't optimize.
- array [ PositionTickInfo ] An array of source position ticks. Experimental
- array [ ProfileNode ] The list of profile nodes. First item is the root node.
- number Profiling start timestamp in microseconds.
- number Profiling end timestamp in microseconds.
- array [integer] Ids of samples top nodes.
- array [integer] Time intervals between adjacent samples in microseconds. The first delta is relative to the profile startTime.
Specifies a number of samples attributed to a certain source position. Experimental
- integer Source line number (1-based).
- integer Number of samples attributed to the source line.
Coverage data for a source range. Experimental
- integer Collected execution count of the source range.
- array [ CoverageRange ] Source ranges inside the function with coverage data.
- boolean Whether coverage data for this function has block granularity.