Supports additional targets discovery and allows to attach to them.Experimental
Controls whether to discover available targets and notify via
- boolean Whether to discover available targets.
Controls whether to automatically attach to new targets which are considered to be related to this one. When turned on, attaches to all existing related targets as well. When turned off, automatically detaches from all currently attached targets.
- boolean Whether to auto-attach to related targets.
Whether to pause new targets when attaching to them. Use
Runtime.runIfWaitingForDebuggerto run paused targets.
- boolean Whether to attach to frames.
Enables target discovery for the specified locations, when
setDiscoverTargets was set to
- array [ RemoteLocation ] List of remote locations.
Sends protocol message over session with given id.
- SessionID Identifier of the session.
Returns information about a target.
Closes the target. If the target is a page that gets closed too.
Attaches to the target with given id.
- SessionID Id assigned to the session.
Detaches session with given id.
- SessionID Session to detach.
Creates a new empty BrowserContext. Similar to an incognito profile but you can have more than one.
- BrowserContextID The id of the context created.
Deletes a BrowserContext, will fail of any open page uses it.
Creates a new page.
- string The initial URL the page will be navigated to.
- integer Frame width in DIP (headless chrome only).
- integer Frame height in DIP (headless chrome only).
- BrowserContextID The browser context to create the page in (headless chrome only).
- TargetID The id of the page opened.
Issued when a possible inspection target is created.
Issued when some information about a target has changed. This only happens between
Issued when attached to target because of auto-attach or
- SessionID Identifier assigned to the session used to send/receive messages.
Issued when detached from target for any reason (including
detachFromTarget command). Can be issued multiple times per target if multiple sessions have been attached to it.
- SessionID Detached session identifier.
Unique identifier of attached debugging session.
- boolean Whether the target has an attached client.