Profiler. enable #
Profiler. disable #
Profiler. setSamplingInterval #
Changes CPU profiler sampling interval. Must be called before CPU profiles recording started.
- integer New sampling interval in microseconds.
Profiler. start #
Profiler. startPreciseCoverage #
- boolean Collect accurate call counts beyond simple 'covered' or 'not covered'.
Profiler. stopPreciseCoverage #
Disable precise code coverage. Disabling releases unnecessary execution count records and allows executing optimized code. Experimental
Profiler. takePreciseCoverage #
Collect coverage data for the current isolate, and resets execution counters. Precise code coverage needs to have started. Experimental
Profiler. consoleProfileStarted #
Sent when new profile recording is started using console.profile() call.
- Debugger.Location Location of console.profile().
- string Profile title passed as an argument to console.profile().
Profile node. Holds callsite information, execution statistics and child nodes.
- integer Unique id of the node.
- Runtime.CallFrame Function location.
- integer Number of samples where this node was on top of the call stack. Experimental
- array [integer] Child node ids.
- string The reason of being not optimized. The function may be deoptimized or marked as don't optimize.
- array [ PositionTickInfo ] An array of source position ticks. Experimental
- array [ ProfileNode ] The list of profile nodes. First item is the root node.
- number Profiling start timestamp in microseconds.
- number Profiling end timestamp in microseconds.
- array [integer] Ids of samples top nodes.
- array [integer] Time intervals between adjacent samples in microseconds. The first delta is relative to the profile startTime.
Specifies a number of samples attributed to a certain source position. Experimental
- integer Source line number (1-based).
- integer Number of samples attributed to the source line.
Coverage data for a source range. Experimental
- integer Collected execution count of the source range.
- array [ CoverageRange ] Source ranges inside the function with coverage data.